Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who else can shoot like this...

joe bob

copyright '03
I can hold my marker with my left hand then with my right arm at about a right angle I can tense up my entire arm and it vibrates violently and I think on an electro I could get some serious bps

tried it on a dudes matrix without gas or paint and told myself to save my pennies because the trigger was just so easy to rattle

I am still workin on doin this lefty, but I dont know why as its impossible to shoot it like this:rolleyes: :) :D

but somtimes it makes my whole boddy shake, sweat, and make my head hurt

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
Yeah i can do that...But as smally said walking the trigger is proberbly faster, and as it makes you whole body shake it will mean your less stable and therefore less accurate. And anything that makes you head hurt cant be good for you...hang on..drinking...hangovers..Doh!

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by joe bob
I can hold my marker with my left hand then with my right arm at about a right angle I can tense up my entire arm and it vibrates violently and I think on an electro I could get some serious bps

tried it on a dudes matrix without gas or paint and told myself to save my pennies because the trigger was just so easy to rattle

I am still workin on doin this lefty, but I dont know why as its impossible to shoot it like this:rolleyes: :) :D

but somtimes it makes my whole boddy shake, sweat, and make my head hurt
Are you sure you've got the gun in your hand, not something else.

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
People that fan the trigger make me laugh, walking is by far the proper was to go about things. One accurate ball is worth a thousand ripped ones. Besides, how the hell do you snap with this strange way of holding the gun?
T