Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who has the Best Avatar?

My new avatar:

Ok, since we're not supposed to be creating so many non paintball strings, I'll explain what my avatar is on this one.

It is the emblum of the NSL (Neu Swabian League). This is a large German/Polish/Austrian etc powerblock from a fictional (obviously) future history, used as the backround for Ground Zero Games' wargames (Known as the Tuffleyverse).

Oh, and its spinning above the Earth :D

If there are any bits that you do not recognise or would like me to explain then I will, just e-mail me. Bonus points for Skytrax, coz he did in fact e-mail me about the last one ;)

Richard

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
My new avatar:

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
Ok, since we're not supposed to be creating so many non paintball strings, I'll explain what my avatar is on this one.

It is the emblum of the NSL (Neu Swabian League). This is a large German/Polish/Austrian etc powerblock from a fictional (obviously) future history, used as the backround for Ground Zero Games' wargames (Known as the Tuffleyverse).

Oh, and its spinning above the Earth :D

If there are any bits that you do not recognise or would like me to explain then I will, just e-mail me. Bonus points for Skytrax, coz he did in fact e-mail me about the last one ;)

Richard
Hmmm.......Tuffleyverse!! Is that the new pokemon I've been hearing all about??!! :D
Sorry, it just doesn't sould like it would fit in with the realm of 'Ground Zero Wargames'!!

Originally posted by Tigger The Bouncing Assassin
he isn't moving? He is on my comp............
I meant why doesn't he move (or roll) out the way, stupid circle - don't they teach you never to throw greanades at walls closer than 2cm away from you??:rolleyes: :D

Re: My new avatar:

Originally posted by AJermstad

Hmmm.......Tuffleyverse!! Is that the new pokemon I've been hearing all about??!! :D
Sorry, it just doesn't sould like it would fit in with the realm of 'Ground Zero Wargames'!!
Well its named Tuffleyverse after Jon Tuffley creator of GZG's future history. Its not what GZG call it, just thougth I'd tell y'all so that you can sound like you know what your talking about when you meet one of us GZ gamers :D

Anyways, I hope you can all see what it is this time, so we don't have to have entire strings devoted to asking me what my avatar is!

Peace

Richard

P.s. Skytrax now believes in the trigger, coz he e-mailed me to ask for a bigger copy of my last avatar ;)