The Home Of European Paintball

Who has the Best Avatar?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
Sorry guys the wife didn't care for the Lesbian pic I used!:(
It's odd really - they never really seem to, only in movies! And in our seriously FUBAR'd imaginations! LOL :D

Oh yeah, I commented you on ure jenna one in some other thread too - something along the lines of how you shouldn't have cropped it so short cos there just wasn't enough...umm.....belly button in the shot!! :D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Cool

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
I want one. How cool would Paintball avction figures be? You could get a little inflatable bunker with each one, and when you got two teams you'd ahve a whole field...

Hmmmmmm I wonder...

Richard
No, no, no, oh dear Rich - you know you just want them so you have have them fight against your wee little warhammer figures.... :D

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
I think there actually is a company in the states who make personalized action figures! Don't ask who/what/where.........I just received this info by word of mouth.

Oh and by the way, how many of you ballers out there play Warhammer? Not that I'm a big WH-nerd or something (honestly...), but I've noticed that Warhammer and paintball go hand in hand! Take my team for example, exept for 2 team mates, we all play 40K! (oops, I don't think they wanted this info to leak out...sorry JAY and DIGGIE!) :D

Eddie

ha ha ha

buddha 5 you sad git:D
warhammer 40k what a waste of time and effort a few hundred squid to get a decent army togehter and then a eon to paint the little buggers:mad:
What armies have you got I play with dark angels and eldar.

Oh dammit my secrets out.
okay I confess i collect 40k and warhammer figures but i don't play the stupid games:(

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
ha ha ha

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
buddha 5 you sad git:D
warhammer 40k what a waste of time and effort a few hundred squid to get a decent army togehter and then a eon to paint the little buggers:mad:
What armies have you got I play with dark angels and eldar.

Oh dammit my secrets out.
okay I confess i collect 40k and warhammer figures but i don't play the stupid games:(
A few hundred squid? Not when you work fer' the blighthers at Games Workshop :D

Well anyhoe, I play Eldar too, but also Orks and Guard! Damn nice army....

maybe we should rename this thread "the sad git thread" :rolleyes:

Lator!

Eddie