Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who has the Best Avatar?

Wargaming

I don't play and GW rule set. I play a lot of wargames though, both historical and Sci-Fi (My favourite being Stargrunt II from GZG, now that's a real wargame). I find GW too expensive and their rules c****.

Sadly most people seem to think that GW is all there is to wargaming. I think that the link between the too is to do with tactical thinking and weighing up risks. But I may be wrong

Richard (who is proud that he plays proper wargames)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I used to collect warhammer figures when I was about 9-12 but then I came to my senses and realised how much money I was dolling out to Games Workshop those greedy *******s!!

I never actually played the game at all in that whole time - I only collected and painted the figures. I got pretty good at one time and even went to the Golden Demon '98 (I think that was the year).

I used to collect the Dark Angels and all I can say know is that it must have been a foresight or something - cos the (PB)team I play on now pretty much all use Dark Angels and I'm saving me penny's for an angel in the near future too!! Strange how things happen!! :D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
What's up with that new avatar Rich??

Looks kinda a like........something black on silver lying on some white sidewalk in the sun????
Hmm.....all the possibilities!! LOL :confused: