Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who has used the Planet gear bag?

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Really nice bag to use, great sturdy compartments, good goggle section at one end. Hardwearing and well made.

However this baby is big, it whispers to you in your sleep, fill me, fill me! ( or is that the wife?:eek: ) this puppy is heavy to start with and fill it with kit and you have a big heavy monster slung across your shoulders. It does have a strap to pull it and little wheels on one end but how many site tracks look like Heathrow departure lounge eh?........thats right my friend not many.

My advice would be buy this lovely piece of kit, pack it, then take out every second piece of equipment in it. Works for me, do I need an Angel LCD and 3 back up Autocockers?

Hope this helps.... recently gave a team mate my old style Planet bag and regret it.:mad:

His player name

Story goes young pledges parents let him and a few freinds come play paintball with us...... Good time was had by all and they were hooked. One month later and low same kids back again a whole day of questions later and a point in the direction of Pgi and off they trot.

I get a call they were all fighting over it and wondered how the goggle comp works So I explained something whitty and topical ect would be good.

And low santa (his parents) were very generous and £800 was spent in planet, Then he won the letter of the month and goggles.

Pledge was now on site virtually every weekend and him and his impulse would play any one or any thing. He even lit up 3 angel players one day LOL:D

After 5, 6 months of this. we got down on site set up and were sitting drinking tea waiting for the customers.

Some thing was missing we were all racking our brains, Then blinding flash, pledge! he was away one week.

This was when we realised he was part of the furniture.

Hence Pledge.

He now plays on the site team and when not grounded is worringly good.;) :) :cool: