Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who is playing toulouse?, what level? and who will win

lol telephthy

I did wonder I have watched them play and they are awsome it would make sence they move like a swarm of bees and have you noticed they don't talk when watching games.:confused:

Who knows metal detectors :eek: I set them off every time only a couple of descreet little peircing was bad enough getting seacrh not once but 3 times going into holland :eek:

sparklie going bleep :(

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
liz

we have some shockers and imps - and knowing our luck we WILL have to visit your stand. if not we are students so are programmed to shop. i see a nice new pair of sticky grips in my future!!!:D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Well if the last 2 Millenniums are anything to go by, I should be able to flog you sticky grips in about 6 different colours - I think the smoke are the coolest.:)

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
well shockwae 3 will be there

well as it says shockwav 3 will be there in nov.hey beaker and the rest of thunder give you guys a chane for rvenge after amsterdam.
its good to see more brit teams making the journey over to play millenum series.
lets fill the roster this time boys 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th i know im greedy but hey we neary did it at amsterdam(just maybe)