Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who is the fittest olympic athlete?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Not fittest fittest, I couldn't care less about that. I want to know who is the best looking.
So anyone spot an good uns? Be careful around the gymnasts obviously, prob best to do some research before admitting anything shady.

I love Pendleton. She's emotionally fragile and probably mental, but I'd eat her saddle.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Jess Ennis. /topic
Quite, just watched her in the 100m hurdles and got all hot and bothered ;)

Agree with Cook$ on Victoria Pendleton as well, she's lovely.....although I get the feeling that her thighs could be a bit scary big in the flesh :p

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I dunno about that. You'd think the Aussie beach volleyball team would be hot, but they looked like a couple of rug-munchers to me, especially the older one. One of the Italian BVB players looks real old, and the other is pretty but has a proper gut on her. One of the Russian blondes was hot, but the other looked like she would be a bunny-boiler, and kept pulling dodgey faces. Havn't seen an all-round hot team yet.

Overall for me the Russians and S-Americans have the fittest athletes. I don't even watch the gymnastics, it's like Toddlers in Tiara's (I don't watch that either, but the Mrs sometimes has it on, you know.).