Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who Lives In The Se Of England

fuman

Apr 1, 2002
England, SE
Visit site
THIS IS TO ANY ONE LIVING IN THE SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND - i have been paintballing several times and have decided that it is one of the most addictive things i have ever experienced. can you guess where i'm heading? I NEED TO JOIN A TEAM - ANYBODY OUT THERE!

hi and welcome

Sparkle here, I run the Diablo site at maidenhead you might find it worth your while to drop in to our next accademy day weither just to say hi hang out drink coffee and talk ball or play we have beetween 40 and 60 players based around the area from watford to oxford to MK and futher afeild the atmosphere is very freindly and I know 3 teams have fromed since we started and some are looking for more players.

Next accademy is 21st of april so drop me a line if you are up for it and I will make sure you get directions info ect.

Keep safe happy balling;)

peace love big hugs and cookies

Sparklie

jonc

*** Slacker
Mar 24, 2002
London, UK
Visit site
I guess I'm in the same position as fuman,
I've played 5/6 times (mainly at campaign) and am looking at getting more serious.

but I would also like to know where the best (cheapest) place to buy equipment in the area.

JC

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
jonc, form playing a few times you should know by now that paintball ain't cheap!:D The best place to buy will be to look on the classified section of these boards. Otherwise look on the Planet website or the Smartparts Europe Website . They both do good starter packages for good prices which will include bottle, marker, hopper etc. Shop around and see what you can find.

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
equipment

yeah i agree with Charlie. I buy from Smartparts in Bexley...but watch out for the BIG DOG! knock b4 u enter! Internet probably cheaper but guys at Smartparts always have time to answer questions & you can see the merchandise close up!

GarethMA

Dec 31, 2001
Kent
Visit site
Hiya Fuman

I'm in the same boat as you mate. Although I've heard lotsa great things said about The Diablo site it's unfortunately a little to far for me being in the very east of south east.

If you want... drop me an e-mail and I can give you some details of sites and some places you can get kit from without having to buy online.

Laters

Gareth

dark_elf11@hotmail.com

fuman

Apr 1, 2002
England, SE
Visit site
hello GarethMA,
some one that lives in Kent - HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO!!! geeza we need to hook i'll be in contact.

Sparklie Chick, were are the directions? e-mail to me please. i'm off to Florida sunday for two weeks OOOOHHHHH YEAR!! and dont get back till the 21st so i'll have to make next month.

later

Fuman