Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who Lives In The Se Of England

GarethMA

Dec 31, 2001
Kent
Visit site
Sparklie:
Driving through it would be the idea.. if you blink you miss it. The sign says "Wlecome to Canterbury" and on the back it says "Thanks for visiting". It was a one horse town until the horse got lonely and ran away. Now it's... well... erm... dunno really :D ;)

Laters

Gareth

A

ali

Yeah, I live in poole. if you want to get together and play some paintball, i'v got this 20 acers of woodland in south wales. its about 100 miles but its worth it. I'm a neewbie and am looking to buy me a gun. if you know any paintball shops in the south east could you give me there number, because i'm having trouble finding places.

Ali:D

voncringle

*** member ****** player
Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
ail if your after a marker pop along to a site there is usualy a few guys with kit for sale(always) and good kit is cheaper pre-loved!
thats how i started.
and diablo is a great site its worth the trip there. and one sunday everymonth they set a side for training (and i need it!)next 1 is on the 21 of this month.
sparklie will know as she owns the place.
i would say as a starter marker a stock impluse is way better than any other for a modist outlay.
as for that woodland in wales if you leave a post you could fill it no problem for a game.
(id been intrested!)
cheers 'voncringle'
voncringle@hotmail.com

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by ali
Yeah, I live in poole. if you want to get together and play some paintball, i'v got this 20 acers of woodland in south wales. its about 100 miles but its worth it. I'm a neewbie and am looking to buy me a gun. if you know any paintball shops in the south east could you give me there number, because i'm having trouble finding places.

Ali:D
Try Smart Parts. They're based in Bexley (near Dartford/Bromley) & do mail order as well. 01322 555968.

You can get all the way from a stock Spider to a top of the range tournament Impulse from them plus all the other accessories & upgrades from them.