Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who runs TPC nowadays?

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Hi all! Anybody here still remember me? I haven't posted in yonks, but have a request: I have a mate who is getting married at the end of the year and wants to go paintballing on his stag. TPC is the nearest site for us (we're aiming for about 20-25 people) and I'm wondering what the setup (guns/fields) is like. Last time I went they had 2 tourney fields and 1 rec-ball field. Has it changed?

More importantly, can I get us a decent deal on paint cos I'm not sure I can limit myself to 100 rounds per game :rolleyes:

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
We do train there every Monday night.

For the punters, its a combination of Tippmann 98's and Piranha-type Spyder clones. Most of the punters love the scenario stuff so one field has trenches, sandbagged bunkers, a bridge and a tank and the other has two story structures at each end and urban detritus like tires and oil drums in between. They still have one sup air field for us :)

You are better off booking directly through them than the link jcressey gave you. The booking agent may give a cheaper greens fee but the paint is more expensive if you book through them. Best thing is to give Dave a call at 07830106689 (he is the owner) and buy a box when you get there. Its still punter prices but if you are booking the group you'll prob get a better deal.

One of us is there on the bar helping out every Saturday so stop by and say Hi if you're there on a Sat and want a frosty beverage.

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
We do train there every Monday night.

For the punters, its a combination of Tippmann 98's and Piranha-type Spyder clones. Most of the punters love the scenario stuff so one field has trenches, sandbagged bunkers, a bridge and a tank and the other has two story structures at each end and urban detritus like tires and oil drums in between. They still have one sup air field for us :)

You are better off booking directly through them than the link jcressey gave you. The booking agent may give a cheaper greens fee but the paint is more expensive if you book through them. Best thing is to give Dave a call at 07830106689 (he is the owner) and buy a box when you get there. Its still punter prices but if you are booking the group you'll prob get a better deal.

One of us is there on the bar helping out every Saturday so stop by and say Hi if you're there on a Sat and want a frosty beverage.
Is Dave the nice guy I met in The Anchor at bankside that time just before spectacularly breaking my ankle in Toulouse? I'll give him a shout thanks, but I doubt he'll remember me.

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
Is Dave the nice guy I met in The Anchor at bankside that time just before spectacularly breaking my ankle in Toulouse? I'll give him a shout thanks, but I doubt he'll remember me.
Probably, he was there that night. Tell him you met at one of the Iron Lions Happy Hours a while back, it can't hurt.

Glad to see you back--even if it is just for punter hunting :)