Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who to shoot?

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
How far in advance do most teams plan their initial moves? I mean, say player one is responsible for getting into his bunker clean off the break, but once he is there does he have pre-assigned opponent to tuck in so that someone else can move in a certain lane? Other sports have set plays for certain conditions and I'm sure that teams in our sport must too, but how detailed are they?

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
A lot of times we assign one player to bunker someone out if they get into a key position, otherwise we don't assign it that much, we have a shoot code and the back player(s) just call it out.

Chris White

Impulse...Feel The Energy
I think that when the back players "call" a team member to put paint down a lane or into a bunker with the opponent in it, there is a reason. Someone on the field has to be making the calls, preferably the ones with the most view of the field.

Most teams freestyle and target opponents which look threatening or they have a good angle on.

Whatever it is, you know when someone on your team shouts your name and right tape, you know what to do!:)

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
I personaly like nailing either there back guys because they mess up all your reall good moves and cordinate all of theres or i like getting the front guys that have moved up a little bit to far and isolated them selves because there the easiest to shoot out and they can do the most damage to a team if they arent gotten quickly.