Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who was your...

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Biggest influence in paintball? It could be someone who helped you improve, someone who got you into the game, someone who gave you free **** or your first big break.

Mine? Two really. First one is Tony Kelly and the rest of the crazy gang that is the Kelly family. They took us under our wing from the start and really got us excited about playing, and playing hard. Never to be crossed but couldn't have been a better group to get in with.

Second, but don't tell him (his ego is already the size of my manhood) is mister Chris Latham. That dude is my partner in crime and he taught me everything about being a killer - I started as a back guy.

That's me. Who's yours?

Reactions: LATHAM and Buddha 3

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
Ronnie from asylum paintball, he looked after me when i went to my first walk-on and introduced me too my now team mates on lethal and has always had time to chat and help out.
all one big happy family.:)

Reactions: meadowcroft

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Ledz. Always a source of good advice. Whether I listened was another matter.....

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
my first was one of my best friends... He told my friend that he could make a good paintball player, so I made it my mission to be better than both of them.
my second was a mixture of three people, Chris Pelling (NSPL) AndyB, who gave me the chance to try out for Entity, and Spike for taking me on and giving me the opportunity to play the SPL

Reactions: NSKlad

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Got to be Tony and Gaz of the warriors. I turned up at their site years ago wondering what a walkon was . . never quite left.

They got me into balling, eventually joining the team and the rests history.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Chris Smith - when I started out with my Mongoose II that was spraying paint, he helped me set it up. He then helped me fix many markers when I was younger - from Angels to Mags. He also dragged me about in the back of his van.
He was always there helping people - missing out on games so that you can get back out and play yourself.
I was so gutted when I heard he had died just before I got back into paintballing. HE is the reason I try to help people as best I can.
HE is the reason I am driving 70mi (round trip) to meet up with a newbie on the forums so I can show him how to maintain his Axe and learn how to chrono it, so when he goes to his first walkon next weekend, he won't feel daunted as he will be able to look after his marker and just enjoy himself.

Last edited:

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Darren Maskell or nick name was Ghandi, was from locknload at lincoln.
Doesnt play no more but he taught me everything i know now.
He was a legend!!

Now its
NitroBall father ;)

Reactions: NitroBall

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
The whole of my first team the Pimps. I lived for our 'training' days, on the cricket pitch. Used to knock heads all day and loved every second.

Reactions: STONESOLDIER