Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who was your...

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Ralf Farmhouse, now there's a blast. When we first started in 99 I remember Storm being a bit of a force. Also remember what we called 'cheatin wipin ******* tops' that had every paintsplat colour on them. Good team who beat people up.

Good to see all this coming out, giving props to those who don't always get it and people that younger ballers won't even know about.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Don't be afraid to name and shame buddy!

The person I owe getting into the game to is primarily Mike Stanton but also everyone else from Skirmish Bristol and team Recoil in Portishead in 2005/6 who gave me the first opportunity to play and a lot of help and guidance with gear and training.

Nowadays I owe it to Dave284 because being in a position to put him down a peg or two is all the incentive I need. Also to Andy B and the rest of the new Entity team for helping me break out of my shell.
Didn't realise you came on here often enough! Pfft, being able to put me down a peg or two... to do that you'll have to first convince me that I'm not some form of deity.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
You know what I remember that. It was me and Latham, the only game we lost. We had our Angels at the time. Good event, always loved Elsham.
al so remember this ,people thought we were ringers as severe paintball and geoff from diablo had kitted us out,and i can remember talking too you guys at the end of the game and you could not believe it was our first game ever. from that day on we where hooked.if the cpps make events like simply the best they will be awsome

Reactions: LATHAM and Al Woods

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
jimmy frencham always has time for new players young or old he has spent many an hour trying to get me to play better, cheers jim
Jim has given a hell of a lot to so many, myself included, plus he has had help from Steve Eddowes and Jim Burgerman both with him at times. Most disappear but some make it out of the Cosford woods and flourish.
Also Jon Payne and Tris gave me a chance and it's one i'll never forget.

There are a ton of players I've learnt off, but without the guys I've mentioned, I'd not have had chance to make it where I did.

For those of you interested, Tris is still trying his luck, somehow we'll be playing together this weekend on the other side of the world. How strange that I look forward to a Yam Yam accent for once!

Jun 11, 2008
Stevie Eddowes, shot his two front teeth out at the PA when I was playing for Phoenix. He was more interested in trying to convince the ref he shot me first. The camera never lies ;0)

Reactions: Cook$