Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whos the sexest Girl in Paintball ??

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
I have to agree

That Lasoya is the sexiest chick in the USA. Jack Wood is the sexiest chick in the U.K. I think Robbo and Jack would make a lovely couple and could be called King and Queen of paintball in the U.K.:p

RESPECT

pwlldu

Nov 26, 2001
Visit site
Damn!

If this is the reaction then maybe I should "borrow" the blokes marker one day and have fun...

I think I need more piccies of the blokes though, mais sans la boue

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, I haven't seen SparklieChick in person either, though I must say I'd love to at some point or another...geez...as if I didn't have enough reasons to come back to England as it is! Every time I leave England I always try my hardest to think of the way that would have me back there the quickest. I may need to go to England Addicts Anonymous soon.

Hrm...sexiest woman in paintball. There's Brandi of Animal Paintball (rowr!), the girl on Wikings that I nearly fainted just looking at in person and about beat myself over the head with a shovel for not being around long enough to ask out, the girl at the DYE booth in Toulouse (only time I've ever seen her...I'm sure it wasn't a one time thing) that one look at would give you a footlong wood for a week...

None of which live near me or play at fields that I play at. If they did, I would not only be at the field every minute it's open, but be the happiest man alive.

onion you are very welcome to drop in for coffee and cookies on site were I am to be found most weekends.

Pwlldu I take it you are another girl good for you stand up and be counted lol:D

I don't chose to be a minority I chose to be part of a great sport and untill more women are involved the few of us that are "public" will stand out more purly by being women.weither this is a good or a bad thing is yet to be known.

I suppose it's nice to be noticed but it's even better for some thing more worthy than asthetics If you said my bunkers were beautifull strong and worth of your god like pressence I would be far happier than "seen the jugs on that" most women would on a general level. Now if you want great sex, dinner on the table, clean house thats the time to notice personal.

Lets face it any one with enough money can go rebuild them selfs these days, small tit's silicon, nose job.......... you get my point.

No offence meant K2 and mador I thought you were at the presentation evening. are you telling me I have been weaving subliminal brain washing into my gibberish. Am I a figment of Robbo, norther twat, chris (sad) tony (maxhem) and the whole chat room imagination um...............

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Why thank you Sparklie...if I can find the time, means, and sufficient motive to cover up my obvious ulterior motive for coming over I'll be over as soon as possible, unless of course you'd like to come play here, at Mardi Gras Open for instance.

By the way, not that it matters, I probably lost my girlfriend tonight... :( Back to singlesville, home of late night pickups, waking up next to hungover dates, loss of dignity, and more phone numbers to memorize that become dead ends than a divorce lawyer's secretary....

Onion

Mew poor babe not going to ask why. don't think I will make it to mardi gras don't leave site too often. New orleans is said to be beautiful, home to anne rices vampires, jazz and creole cooking and much more no dout.

Well if you get time we want a personal review when you finish, at a thread near me speak your brains would be good will look out for it.:D

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hey, i am 15 and i was looking at an old issue of PGI and i saw keely watson, i think shes HOT!!!

u must agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:D :p