The Home Of European Paintball

Whos the sexest Girl in Paintball ??

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
micah wouldnt work

Nope a hottest chick stip show would be nice but it would never fly for a number of reasons .
1. Robbo would insist on entering because damned if the contest is for women everyone must aknowledge he's the sexiest . ( If the contest was for orangutans he'd problably still insist on entering )
2. there are a number of little frontguys who might misinterprate
the contest to be most womanly paintballer and sure of victory would enter .

p.s post problably didnt make much sense but its 3 in teh morning here and im sloshed .

Micah

That's why I picked the LA event ... Furthest away from Robbo (it had nothing to do with the fact that I live in LA .. nothing at all I swear ... ) Second, every one knows that front players are afraid of water ... it makes them slosh. Sloshy people don't run fast ... they can't do anything fast ... I'd be more afraid of a big boobed back player trying to enter. Not that all back players ar fat. I'm just talking about the ones who "make a hobby out of gratuitous meat consumption" (David Jarvis, Dec. PGI)
Is it me or are the top Back guys skinny ... Robbo, Micah (not me the one from the 'Men), hell the 'men's whole back line. Ed From 'Lanche ... I cant think of anyone fat on that team ... uh .. can't think right now .. Caffine buzz wearing down ...

-Micah

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Robbo skinny.......that is without a doubt the funniest thing I ever read on this board, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be funny! Micah, you missed your vocation in life dude, you ought to be a stand up.
As far as the chick contest thing is concerned, we'll make it a 'give Buddha a hotass lapdance' contest. I'm pretty sure Robbo would not want to enter in that, and if any Lasoyaesque :D people come along, we'll just have to bitchslap them.
We'll get all the lardy backplayers to be the judging panel, that way they'll be boxed up away from the stage, and the audience won't have to stand in their slobber.....:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I wouldn't be too worried. There's a lot of atlantic and a bigass piece of continent between the both of you. Plus we see all the stuff he writes, but has anyone actually seen him fight?
Oh, ignore that.......I forgot about a little episode where Robbo singlehandedly took on a bunch of rampaging vikings, dressed in his PJ's.......Plus he's the US editor of PGI, so he must spend at least a bit of time there now and then. So I'd say you're in trouble. ;)

What's really worrying/disturbing, is the fact that this thread is supposed to be about the hottest women in paintball, and we end up talking about Robbo! Quick, switch back to discussing women!!!!!!!!!!!HmmmmmmmmmmmmmHalle Berryhmmmmmmmmmm

Micah

SwordFish ruled! Halebarry topless oh yeah!

Maxim mag! oh yeah .. almost naked chicks ... it's art ... yeah art ...

Playboy needs to do a "Sexist girls of paintball issue"
Or maybe PGI should ... Baby steps Micah Baby steps ...

-Micah

for team corrosions benifit

my lovley site (honest gov) is off junction 8/9 of the M4 and if the M40's more you thing then come off for Reading M4, basically just out side Maidenhead, that maidenhead berks not maidstone kent just in case any one else confuses the two. Half My freinds think I comute. lol

Hell Buddha wet T shirt comps.......... think you might have to add a large bribe can't be a date with the god himself as he is spoken for...... sure a really nice gun would work for some.......;)

Sexy um sexy is an innerstate of being any one can be real sexy for a moment a day ...... Maroliny Monroe turned it on and off dead handy.

Youv'e either got it or not but if you got it, or it's your moment you could be wearing a bin linner and the tounges all wag.;)

Not sure about lap dancing can be found on a dance floor near you causing beer spliage occasionally a podium, stool, table, we girlies got up and danced at presentation.;) :p lol

Tony

big hug sorry :eek:

Yes but you know I exist and what I look like and although didn't dance at winter in the woods did the odd wiggle. Well it was bloo-y cold.

Of course I could be a figment of your imagination brought on by cold and lack of tea.

There again think not lo

See you soon good luck with your next trip out and pop in for tea if your passing ;)