Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whose the new pe sponsored team?

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Ive seen it they look like a decent team but time will show on of how good they do.

On there jersey's it says xsv you think some of the xsv guys play for them?

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Explicit is a team I started working with at the start of 2008 (Explicit XSV). I was looking for a team that could run drills with XSV and represent XSV in a NPPL feeder 7 man league the XPSL… The team worked very hard in 2008 and started to look for bigger things than the XPSL. They wanted to move onto the NPPL for 2009. With XSV being a NPPL team I didn’t feel XSV needed two teams in the NPPL so the team moved back to just Explicit and started looking for sponsors without XSV’s help so they could play Div 1 NPPL.
After the NPPL called it a day and the US Paintball League started looking at team owners to join the new league, I thought about this team and put it to the owner and he made the jump and invested into the USPL pro league! That’s it…

In the new USPL the pro owners invested into the league and that’s how you get your spot!

This team works very hard every weekend and it will be good to see haw they get on in 2009.

They have a forum on my site for more info http://www.sacpaintball.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=180

JB