Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WHY ARE DROP FORWARDS out of favour.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I have a pair of JT Proteus goggles, the ones where you can turn the ear-pieces around so that you can hear the people behind you better. Then, should you wish, you can twist them around 180 degrees, to better hear the people in front of you.

Genius.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I have a pair of JT Proteus goggles, the ones where you can turn the ear-pieces around so that you can hear the people behind you better. Then, should you wish, you can twist them around 180 degrees, to better hear the people in front of you.

Genius.
I still use one of those, I actually quite like the ear things - I don't know if its just pyscological but I find I can work out where sounds ahead of me are coming from better with them.

Reactions: EELZ

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007

Genius.
Until last night, I also had a pair of original Vents Predator goggles. I got them out of a box, stretched the strap and watched the lens crack in two right in front of my eyes.

This illustrates the importance of replacing your lenses regularly - which clearly should be more than once every 20 years.

Reactions: Venom76

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Becoming an Old JT love thread, here she is lost her under carriage at the mo, note clear grips for putting family or other special photos under,,,,,very heavy and noisey
Note handmade trigger and drilled hole in feedback to stop balls coming back in hopper at a faster rate than they leave the barrel

Attachments

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

Genius.
I always turned mine up, so I didn't have to listen to the pointless drivel that is usually shouted across the field.
Gods, those things were tiny! My bottom jaw stuck out like you wouldn't believe! Then again, I have a big head. A really big head.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Also, what didn't help the drop forward survive, is the fact that they made you wrap your wrist around the bottle, rather than the regulator, making your arm/wrist stick out more from cover. Somebody pointed that out on this site once, with pics as evidence. But that was during the "Days of the Drop", so he got mostly pooh-pooh'd if I remember correctly.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I always turned mine up, so I didn't have to listen to the pointless drivel that is usually shouted across the field.
Gods, those things were tiny! My bottom jaw stuck out like you wouldn't believe! Then again, I have a big head. A really big head.
I've never noticed but then again I normally sport a massive beard which I often get bounces off.