Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why Asian people don't like to play paintballs?

Few people in Asia know paintballs.It's very popular in US,Europe even in South America .But it's so strange that very few paintball players in China,Japan.
I guess the main reason is Asian guys are not fond of sporting especially those fierce sports.
Besides,paintballs are a kind of "costive" sports.Maybe some of the sporting fans can not afford a marker or consumption balls.
What do you think of it?
Do you guys play paintballs very often? Is it popular there?
Cheers,Simon

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
It's not because of there race that they don't play paintball, it's because of what random invert said e.g. they have never heard of it, don't you think you could have worded the title better? like i don't know "why is paintball unpopular in Asia" or something, besides it's not true anyway, in Malaysia paintball is quite popular, i believe there are leagues over there, Asia is a very big place, and paintball is played in Asia; also saying Asian guys are not fond of sporting is just stupid, as if you where alive in 2008 you should know of something called the Olympic games, held in china...

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I think Asian people do like to play paintball, just like anybody else. But as it seems the countries are considered "out of the way" they tend to have the news more regional which is fair enough...

http://www.palsthailand.com/

Reactions: Henry8362

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Few people in Asia know paintballs.It's very popular in US,Europe even in South America .But it's so strange that very few paintball players in China,Japan.
I guess the main reason is Asian guys are not fond of sporting especially those fierce sports.
Besides,paintballs are a kind of "costive" sports.Maybe some of the sporting fans can not afford a marker or consumption balls.
What do you think of it?
Do you guys play paintballs very often? Is it popular there?
Cheers,Simon
Welcome to the forum!

Paintball is getting more and more popular over in Asia. There is even a World Cup Asia event once a year, with Pro teams from the USA and Sweden (and probably more) regularly turning up. Maybe you need to search harder? :)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
We all have to remember Aisa is a big ol' place. So if the Aisia cup is in Malaysia, people from Hokkaido might struggle to go.

But it is something I've never really thought about before, paintball popularity compared to continent...

Reactions: PortoX

Megatron1

Nov 11, 2010
I think it's more to do with airsoft being there before paintball...there's plenty of airsoft fields in China, as well as lasertag, but maybe 3 paintball fields in a huge country.