Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why block out swear words

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
it is really confusing as to why the word "c o c k" is banned for example most people will search for a specific barrel thread for a barrel, i thought that there was going to be an age restriction in the pipeline when we did that vote thing robbo set up not so long back,(sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick with that vote thing)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Just common courtesy for people who may be offended or are under-age, the ****er thing has always been a problem and is just a casualty of war.

We don't actually stop anyone from swearing ,swear all you like and let the software do it's worst ,just don't try and get round it too much.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
When are we gonna stop calling a cocker thread a cocker thread? Surely it makes more sense to call it an Ego thread nowadays.

(Actually, I'm basing this on my belief that egos are in fact cocker threaded...)

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
When are we gonna stop calling a cocker thread a cocker thread? Surely it makes more sense to call it an Ego thread nowadays.

(Actually, I'm basing this on my belief that egos are in fact cocker threaded...)
Why Ego and not DM or any other ? I guess cockers were the first one to use it, so it took this name.

Why do you click on "start" on the computer to be able to click on "turn off"?
There isn't any common sense on our planet ;)