Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why can't APG stop being so F***ing retarded?!?!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I swear there are so many mislead newbies out there with 18" Boomsticks on Spyder Shutters or silencers on the end of 20" Stone Cold barrels on Raptors, blown 3way hoses and rams on Cockers due to adjusting of the pneumatics reg in attempt to change velocity, Wal Mart shelf paint, co2 fed Angels, and other astounding feats of ignorance attributable to those that read APG and think they know everything that it's just downright disgusting. How many more thousands must we answer the same damn questions to over and over again? How many more times must we explain to someone that if they try to fill their 3000 cheapo 3rd world made nitro bombs to 4500 they might kill someone? How many times a day again will I have to say "Plug your barrels please. Keep your mask on AT ALL TIMES YES THIS MEANS YOU!!" How many more whole days must I spend trying to explain to someone that although something looked cool in a magazine that it was A POINTLESS WASTE OF MONEY THAT THEIR BUYING OF ENCOURAGES THE COMPANIES TO MANUFACTURE AND SELL MORE POINTLESS WASTES OF MONEY THAT END UP AT OUR FIELDS AND REPEAT THE SAME STUPID PROCESS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AT THE NEWBIES' EXPENSE AND HUMILATION AND MY PERSONAL PET PEEVE?!?!?!?!?!

I swear if APG doesn't either start screening their ads and tell the makers of PieceOCrap 3000's to go pleasure themselves with their barrels OR place a warning label on the front of their magazines saying "Warning: You must actually think when shopping and use common sense on and off the field. Do not take any of these product reviews or ads seriously because they are actually just done because we're paid for it. The pop looking ads are usually for products that suck" I'll have to go around putting the stickers on there myself.

It can't be just me who is pissed off at the absolutely abusive nature of the paintball market deliberately targeting the uninformed just to take their money, and how much time is wasted with trivialities that so many people go out to fields, get their butts kicked, and at home while being totally covered with welts head to toe decide never to step foot on a paintball field again. I don't mind telling someone how to fix their gun, get a better barrel, etc. so much as having to do it at the field after having their valve blown, crapping their pants, and getting 10 shots on the back all of which bounced. It's just not fun for anyone.

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
=)

That pleasuring themself with a barrel...that was funny as hell. :) You show them false advertising n00bs.