Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why can't I post in classifieds?? I'm new and need to spend my money.......

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
I assure you anything I sell is mine all items where in a clear proof photo. Along with separate images for each item. And I was unaware you could not sell brand new items on here.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I assure you anything I sell is mine all items where in a clear proof photo. Along with separate images for each item. And I was unaware you could not sell brand new items on here.
You can sell "as new" items but not brand new, remove it from the packaging, take off tags ect and you will be fine.
The proof photo needs to be hand writen as stated in the rules and not a digital image on an Ipad or similar.

I will undelete your sales thread but please can you edit the sales add to reflect the above.

Reactions: DarkOri3nt

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
You can sell "as new" items but not brand new, remove it from the packaging, take off tags ect and you will be fine.
The proof photo needs to be hand writen as stated in the rules and not a digital image on an Ipad or similar.

I will undelete your sales thread but please can you edit the sales add to reflect the above.
Ok I will put some pics up later when my mate comes back home with his good camera and change the mask to as new but I must say a lot of the users write there names on iPad I was just following trend.

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
Hi foot, was an active member on here for years but not using the gear enough these days and and need the space but won't let me post as says i need to be an active member, any chance you can lift that for me so i can get shot of the gear, happy to do pick up only so people can come have a look before hand and are happy? cheers sam