Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why close a thread?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
To put an end to this, as someone heavily tattoo'd who is old enough to have got them when the were still considered part of a subculture as opposed to piss ant boring and a sure sign that your not really trying anymore ,there are multiple threads you can revive on here about the subject..you may show off your exciting jap sleeves to your sacred hearts content with no hassle..find them and use them.

I would personally burn all the above mentioned threads as I find them tedious to the extreme also, however some people seem to like them and they are unique as well as dull..

We shut them , they are shut so...shut it...pretty please

Thank you

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Then again instead of locking a thread move it to the relevant area of the forum. Such as brain box. Robbo quite clearly states in his opening thread in that section that it doesn't have to be paintball related to post in that section.
And if you read the intro bit of the brainbox, you'd know that's exactly what it's not for.
As pointed out, just revive one of the previous threads on the subject, or spend some money to go Platinum, so you can talk about whatever you want in the Plat section.