Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why do people cheat?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
@ Asylumkiller: ?! what...

but yer, i have sometimes taken hits on my pads which i have never felt... sucks dick when it happens :(

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
[FONT=&quot]Cheating should not be part of any sport and those who do it should be punished. it dont matter if its at the start or the end. if your team is winning or loosing. or even if you cheating just ends up with you going out again.

To me I see cheating as a few things.

1. The need to beat sum1 (fear of lossing)
2. Not to look bad (fear of shame)
3. Not to let others down. (fear of shame)

There is however one thing stronger in my opinion than all of these.

Dignity

if you have this then cheating is not an option.

if I lose am more than happy to walk up to the other guys and say hey guy I messed up sorry. that takes sum balls. Am also happy to shake an opponents hand and congratulate them.[/FONT]

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
sorry i disagree. in the real world we get punished for doing wrong. altho not everyone all the time. could you imagine no laws ? as laws got tighter and tougher less people do the wrongs. dontget me wrong were going backwards with laws these days and more and more people get away with it.

also why should you win the lotto ? you cant cheet there :p
however ill keep playing and one day i might :) *prays its soon*

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
winning isnt enough for me to loose my diginity and self respect. the first part of paint ball is and has to remain fun.

fun is taken away when people cheat and that destroys the sports to sporting people.

ASYLUMKILLER! what is it about losing that makes you cheat to win ?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
sorry i disagree. in the real world we get punished for doing wrong. altho not everyone all the time. could you imagine no laws ? as laws got tighter and tougher less people do the wrongs. dontget me wrong were going backwards with laws these days and more and more people get away with it.

also why should you win the lotto ? you cant cheet there :p
however ill keep playing and one day i might :) *prays its soon*
You can disagree all you want mate, but this bit: "in the real world we get punished for doing wrong. altho not everyone all the time." proves me right.
And as far as laws getting tougher and tighter goes, guess again. It's a proven fact (not theory, but cold hard fact) that heavier punishment doesn't deter people. The real deterrent against crime and cheating is an increased risk of getting caught. That is all.