Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why do you play paintball prosfesionals and novice players mainly please

smartypants

Jan 19, 2002
south africa
Visit site
why do you guys {professionals/novice}teams or players play paintball ? i have been asked this question for a school asingment . so if there are any professionals please give me sum intrest !! thanks

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
The reason i play ball is because i fookin love it!! :D

The reason i love it.. it difficult pin down exactly but key factors i guess have gotta be the rush, the adrenalin is the main point for me - paintballs like a drug. Im on a high when i play both on and off feild at a tourny you find yourself seriously charged up. I love the fact that my team is made up of best mates, so its something we all do together great for teamwork and adds to the atmosphere. Its fun to play, its fast and intense makes you think on your toes, keeps me fit - all other sport i find pretty boring im afraid.. & i mean come on, in what other sport do you get to shoot each other?! (& live!) :D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Why Paintball?

Paintball gives me the opportunity to be who i want to be without having to conform to crap 'expectations' from general society! As a wife & mum I felt i was being squeezed into this mould that meant you had to be what society expects of you. I conformed for a while then accidently discovered paintball. I discovered it gave me the freedom to run like a nutter, shout my head off, to compete, win, lose, jump, dive, get dirty, get bruised, talk tactics & chill afterwards with mates, & generally be free! I changed my job (previously legal accountant...BORING!) so now when i'm asked what i do for a living I say i ref paintball games & watch for the reaction! I don't have to wear smart clothes (i wear SmartParts clothes instead!), I don't have to sit at a desk, answer the telephone, lick the bosses a***, mind my language ('cos who gives a f*** anyway?), brush my hair, wear makeup or wash my car! (I do still take a shower & brush my teeth in case you all were thinking i am a total slob!) Since getting into paintball my fitness level has greatly increased, i'm told i look younger, i'm certainly happier, my bum has lifted 4" (great!) and i'm enjoying life! I get up at 6am looking forward to arriving at work. Hey maybe paintball should be available as a therapy on the NHS!! Yes, i too have become addicted to the rush and the freedom paintball gives!

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Excellent

Well.....the reason I play is you get the chance to play against and with some really top people, most people in paintball are of the same mind so we all get on. Ballin is just fantastic, there is nothing like it in the World. It beats the socks off football and so on.

Just my opinion but the rush when the ref shouts 10 seconds, well, if I could bottle it I would have my own site in the Bahamas

Sid

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Yep

the buzz you get when you win a game or a tournament.
And the phat rush you get whenever you do a double mug or a quick bunker move

lucifer_hunter

Guy with the Flying Scarf
May 14, 2002
Central London
It's all in the timing......

the thing i like about paintball is that you have take calculated risks. Imagine this situation, your behind a tree, to move or notto, to bunker a guy or not to, if you try bunkering, will the guy be looking the other way or not??!?!?!?! all these things racing through your mind while paintballs are zooming past you, then you think what the hell, just do it!!! and right at that very moment that move lead to you splattering 4-5 guys in less then 15 second, aaaaahhhhh you feel sooooo gooooooood........... but then if it doesn't work, you get painted all over and know how you died if it was real combat....

so it's not the end of the world, best thing is, at the end of the day you all have a great laugh.....

;)

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
The same to all above.Also wot better challenge than from a fellow human being,i mean from a person that is variable,constantly thinking,planning ahead,learning etc especially a player/team better than u?far better than any computer game by far.Also its a very Big & rewarding learning curve that keeps the mind & body working to its max/exercising them both(if the person is willing).
Im sure u get wot i mean.
:)

Why do i play?

Many reasons

1st-ITS A GREAT STRESS RELIEVER!! nothing makes me feel better then going out and shooting some other people and not causing permanent injuries

2nd-Its good exercise, nothing gets my adrenaline pumping so much and i run alot and i'm normally out of breath at the end of the game

3rd-You meet new people. I love to go out to the field (i'm a regular) and meet a bunch of new people who start coming back everyweekend

4th-Its just hella fun

5th-Its a statement. The welts i get are chick magnets :D