Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why do you play?

T®ip

May 25, 2007
Just been looking over the forums, and the people that bitch and moan are endless. Their is always people that complain about the state of UK ball, yet Malaga saw aload of brit teams do well. And if its not the state of UK ball, then its the price's that people have to play..

SO.. why do you play paintball?

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Because it gets me out the house from the Mrs !

and besides i dont hear of that much B*tching ? so what the hell is all that about come on get a life :rolleyes::D (joking) lol

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I play because its a better challenge than tidly winks, always loved guns, and beats mowing the lawn on sundays.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
To release stress in the best way possible. Shooting your haters (obviously using some imagination in most cases).

Also for the friendships I've formed

Cook$, Coldy, Fatkid, Mario but to name just a tiny few ...

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
There is a lot of bitching because the uk ballers care alot about the sport they do. i have and proud of it. i find this particular forum does an awful lot for uk paintball and a lot of people want to make the uk scene as good as possible. Despite all the bitching and arguing most of these lads go out every sunday, if possible, to get shot either by friends or the competition... Its not the case of bitching its the case of putting our points of view across about the game we cherish :D

You make loads of friends and have a laugh. thats what its all about i think :D;)

sh!t thats alot for an answer that required ' because i do :p' lol

MJ