Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why Donkey !

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Hey dude Dumbo flew, ears flapping, the works!

hero elephants>donkey asses:D

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwe she sed as the cock flew at her !down she sed as it went up her skirt .farmer palmers .ithink francis the mule would be gutted & mr edd .roffl

Big Lad

Feb 9, 2005
Visit site
The donkey or asa adapter used to be called a DD in the olden days.

DD stood for Donkeys Dick.

That's why it's called a Donkey.

What's the prize

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
donkey and ass

Slightly unrelated, but did anyone hear that an elephant picked up 2 kids with its trunk and saved them from the tsunami? Letting itself get bashed about (also surviving) by waves and debris. That elephant fcking rules!! Really, the donkey should be renamed the elephant out of respect for excellence.:cool:..donkeys suck

hero elephants>donkey asses
a donkey is a pure breed animal i.e mummy donkey got a lenth off daddy donkey... were as a ass / mule is a mongrel and occurs when mummy donkey gets first class,hardcore,sexually assualted by an horse !!!!!!!( or somat along them lines.)

don`t ask how a know i just do

O

ollytheosteo

Is it thread of the living dead week? Or are you just a random donkey fetishist looking for cheap thrills:confused:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
first post 07-01-2005, 03:05 PM replied by AfrankB at 10-05-2007 09:26 PM

so either he had a worth while comment that just needed some thought or he was looking at most viewed :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
a donkey is a pure breed animal i.e mummy donkey got a lenth off daddy donkey... were as a ass / mule is a mongrel and occurs when mummy donkey gets first class,hardcore,sexually assualted by an horse !!!!!!!( or somat along them lines.)

don`t ask how a know i just do
One is where a mummy donkey gets it from a horse daddy, the other is a mummy horse getting done by a male donkey - but I can't remember which is which. Oh, and they are sterile and can't breed - in-built contraception.