Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why Is There A Millennium In Germany?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
smartpartseurope said:
The good thing about mainland European events is the expansion we can achieve. Manfred at MAX / CMC has been a key player in Promotion and expansion of paintball not only in Germany but also Eastern Europe for many years.
Peter knows only to well how the German market has exploded with few rental sites and the hard work promoters do should not be overlooked.
My thoughts are to keep these events especially when the run so smoothly and make more events in the middle of Europe. They are easy to get to and cheaper to attend than the Scandinavian events. Amsterdam was pointless as the total players base in the whole of the country was quadroupled when the event was attended. Lets use the events to promote to the public what a great sport we have - Marseille did a fantastic job of this and Paris should have the same success.
The F Stamp has been a great tool in the German Market, by default it has kept the purchase of markers inside the country and this has given rise to successfull companies far larger than the US manufacturers European representatives. In turn they have fed their markets and expanded them with the revenue made from the sale of product.
We should all make every effort to attend these events and perhaps speak to your sponsors to help you get equipment to and from them.

You can probably tell from this post that I'm for the expansion of European paintball, it is as you know my future and passion and has been so for many years.
Isn't that contradicting yourself? First you say that "zee Germans" did a great job, and the event helped promote paintball, taking it from some ****ty level to where it is now, yet Amsterdam shouldn't have an event because there are only a few Dutch players...

That's how I read your post. If you mean something else, please clarify bacause this does not make sense.