Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why is Tippmann not considered tournament level?

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
holy s**t.i hate people like you who show up with a nice guy that there rich daddys bought them and they suck probly.i earned my gun. im not some spoiled little rich boy like you

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
You think my dad is rich? think again. We're not rich. Its the only thing im getting for christmas and im combinign my birthday with it. Im also puting 500$ toward it. The reason why i want it is because my tippmann 98 is not good enough. You don't know me so dont judge me you *******.

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
know how ya feel

get the same reaction from some people man, gets annoyin...im not rich at all, almost poor...i waited for a LOOOOOONG time to save up for my free flow, and now im kickin ass even more...just about all im able to do in my life now is paintball(cept thats all i wanna do :D )..started out with a pathetic lil Diamond GT Limited Edition, still got about an average of 4 people out a game.......now im gettin about 8 people out a game(yes, i have done that with a 10 on 10, but we did lose, who knows, maybe i got lucky)
gl w/ ur angel d00d, jus be sure to take good care of it...i sleep with my marker

Nov 8, 2001
NEW YORK
Visit site
Why Waist your money ?

I could see why someone like a pro would have an angel or whatever , but why the fu@@ would you spend your money on a gun like that . The gun does not matter as much as skill does . I bet if I played my spyder vs. angel and I would lite your ass up because I have something you cant buy with money and its called skill . Skill is what will triumph over your angel .

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
well he aint no tourny player.hes just a kid that thinks he knows everything about paintball because he has an m98.ewwww.you are so not ready for an angel.its gonna break so soon and you wont know how to fix it.i think angels are a waste.get a bushmaster for half the price.its easier to maintain and is just as good as an angel.sorry if i sounded harsh before but dont you hate when some eight year old is at the pb store with his mommy and hes like i want that one and his moms like ok.then she buys the angel or something.then you see him at a field stayin in one spot the hole game,shooting his own team mates and geting shot.then his gun breaks and he buys a new one or something.i hate those kind of people dont u?

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
I never said i know everything about paintball. I've been playing the sport now for 4 years and i've had the m98 the whole time. I have spent the pas 5 months doing research and looking up maintenance (sp?) on the angel. I'm spending as much time as possible researching it so dont tell me its gonna break the first time out. I have talked to many people who own angels and storeowners and have talked to them about them. And i DO NOT stay in the back the whole game. I feel better be as forward as possible and the tippmann is too large,heavy, slow, and terribly innacurate. DON'T TELL ME I CANT HANDLE AN ANGEL. Everyone i talk to says i clean my paintball stuff overly well and say that i would do just fine with an angel (they have angels themselves and are in their 20s-30s. I dont wanna get flak because other people dont have as expensive of a gun as mien if i get an angel.... exact opposite of what i want. I wont think of myself as all high and mighty because its just not my style. I would have never thought of my enjoyment of my celebration of when i can finally get my angel that i would get flak........... I thought i would be encouraged..... i guess you people just arent the right crowd.....

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
1. i never said i was a pro. I said i had 4 years of experience.
2. I came in here because i thought i could answer some newbies' questions. otherwise they would be asking other newbies newbie questions and would therefore be getting no where.