Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why must you make fun of newbs

whitecross

ooooohh! stars
Apr 21, 2003
basel switzerland
Visit site
hey chillll, what goes around comes around, as a youth i always took the p*** out of my older work colleagues because life is so that as i get older the youngsters take the piss out of me, its the same with noobs, we take the piss out of you and as you progress you will do the same, as you are probably young you already take the piss out of us olds, so get back under cover and take the ****.

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by IanC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly, I whole heartedly agree, W***ER!:D ;) :D
lol! :D :D Yeah i bet wwhen you get more into paintball Jerremy you will take the piss out of Newbs as much as some other people do its the just the way it works i'm afraid, If ya dont like what somebodys sayin to ya just cry no i mean just take the piss out of them two times as bad :D :D :D

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by Tiny man
lol! :D :D Yeah i bet wwhen you get more into paintball Jerremy you will take the piss out of Newbs as much as some other people do its the just the way it works i'm afraid, If ya dont like what somebodys sayin to ya just cry no i mean just take the piss out of them two times as bad :D :D :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, lets face it, this is an "Extreme Sport" or at the very least an adrenalin sport! The longer people stay in the game, the thicker your skin needs to get (literally and methaphorically!).

Jerremy, if as a newbie you struggle with abuse, either learn to give it back, or i'm afraid that golf may be for you! Hopefully you've found that although experienced players may take the pi$$, if you ask for help they will mostly bend over backwards to assist you! Then, having pilfered their parts box to get your gun running again, ensure you do them the courtesy of bunkering their aged ar$e in the next game, and then wander about telling everybody that said player has just been done by a newbie!

Laterz

Ian
:)