Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why must you make fun of newbs

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
It's a sad fact of life, but everybody new to any hobby or interest, gets a fair bit of flack, from the oldies.
It's probably jealosy, as they dont get that newbie buzz anymore.

PaintBallBoy17

Team: The Disturbed!!!
Ok everone needs to stop befor things get worse... Jerremy it is natural to make fun of the newbs because it is funney to see them play and what they do. Because face it they dont know what they are doing... Dont get mad when people make fun of the newbs because when they get good they do the same thing... Also to the people making fun of the newbs maby try to tone it down a little because I have been playing this sport for a while and I see what happens... Its not fun to be madfun of...
This is my 2 cents worth... Sorry if I offened anyone...:rolleyes:

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by PaintBallBoy17
Ok everone needs to stop befor things get worse... Jerremy it is natural to make fun of the newbs because it is funney to see them play and what they do. Because face it they dont know what they are doing... Dont get mad when people make fun of the newbs because when they get good they do the same thing... Also to the people making fun of the newbs maby try to tone it down a little because I have been playing this sport for a while and I see what happens... Its not fun to be madfun of...
This is my 2 cents worth... Sorry if I offened anyone...:rolleyes:
*wipes tear from eye* Amen to that :D