Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why the sudden intake of spammers?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I think I've done close to 50 this past three days.

Hopefully they'll find someone else to irritate :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi guys. Your not the only Site to get these Sods !! I`ve deleted x 25 in ONE day on the Care Bears Forum, how about you other lot with your sites ?? are you getting them too ??
Why they do it is beyond me , I think they`re all a Pain in the Ass.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi guys. Your not the only Site to get these Sods !! I`ve deleted x 25 in ONE day on the Care Bears Forum, how about you other lot with your sites ?? are you getting them too ??
They do it, because people do actually click the links.

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
What I find amusing is they take they time to create these accounts just to spam the forums, how boring must their lives be

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
What I find amusing is they take they time to create these accounts just to spam the forums, how boring must their lives be
They use automated software im afriad, click and go...

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
We got absolutely leathered on UK Scenario a few weeks ago. It was so bad we had to have admin approval for new members. That would work for you Bluey. Also deleted any accounts with zero posts as the spammers can register for weeks leading up to the actual spam attack.