Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WHY, WHY, WHY ???

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Another thing is that like yourself we are sponsored by Planet , Its good marketing and PR for them shooting the latest markers
Again I understand that shiney new markers are good advertising and the big name companies do give out "deals" on sponsored teams, but even taking this into account a nice new LV-1 is still going to be £800/£900 worth and as much as Planet or other companies want their markers out there, I think that if I was ordering a new Axe each month then sooner or later the sponsors are going to cotton on that I maybe selling new markers for a profit and then you end up falling out with the sponsors.

My twopenneth anyway !

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I can totally understand people forking out for top end kit and then selling it on shortly afterwards. If I had the money I'd have probably gone through every high-end gun there is - I like trying new stuff and the only way to find out what suits you best is to own them all at some point.

Now what I don't understand is people who buy 4 identical markers, just with different colour schemes! ;)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I can totally understand people forking out for top end kit and then selling it on shortly afterwards. If I had the money I'd have probably gone through every high-end gun there is - I like trying new stuff and the only way to find out what suits you best is to own them all at some point.

Now what I don't understand is people who buy 4 identical markers, just with different colour schemes! ;)
Cos its the Bling !!!! I bet you have identical pairs of pants, but in different colours - its the same difference ! :whistle:

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge

Now thats a whole new debate Gadge lol i have to agree with you on that one

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Listen you lot ?? the trouble is ? You don`t Understand Our Problem ??? Your Name Isn`t Bluey ?? I need Help ?? I just can`t stop buying, ....... It seems to me , there`s a lot of us Bluey`s out there . ;) ;) ;)