Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why Wont My Hopper Fit????

Ihavenofriends

Feb 21, 2002
Austin, TX
Visit site
im somewhat of a newbie at Pball. i bought a regular black viewloader for my piranha TS Pro. when i put the hopper in the vertical feed, it was really loose... loose enough to spin around. how can i fix this?:confused:

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

hmmmmmmm ive seen people use elbows but they aim your hopper down a little i think they have straight elbows u can buy for guns like that... check with the dealer or somthing:)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Dye do an aluminium (aluminum to you yanks) insert that fits up into the neck of the hopper or into the feed tube on your marker. This closes the gap... I think that planet have got them on their website. I'll check!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Dye Hopper Inserts (Alloy)
This item expands the hopper if you have a New(ish) Revolution that doesn't fit in some vert feed elbows. £4.25

Go to the planet shop (www.planeteclipse.com) then to the manufacturers product list. Click on Dye and it's near the bottom!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I believe that some hoppers have different thinckness' of feed adapter- there's like a 7/8" and 1".
So You can either get one of those screw on elbow for your guns feed and put the hopper in the other end and screw it on that way. Or samson300 said, add some duct tape. Thinner electrical tape is usally pretty good too and it comes off easy enough if you move ure hopper to a different paintgun.

Both options are cheap and one should fix the problem. (The elbows only cost about $2-3)

:D

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
I have also read that sand paper has been used but that might be bad because if could ruff up the feed tube and hopper. Just an idea. Duct tape is a good option. i use it and it work fine.

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by cjohns
Electrical tape all the way bro!!:D
My method of choice! It doesn't leave all the sticky residue of duct tape. Oh, and don't tape the hopper to the gun. Just put some tape around the bottom of the hopper to make the neck thicker. It looks like crap when someone has 4 pounds of tape holding their hopper on.