Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why you pimp your marker.....

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I am loving the different comments. And it seems we have a split between indiviguality and wanting to keep the gun how it was when you brought it, because you brought it for those very looks
but sometimes that look from new can be very very rare

Reactions: MorphMann

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
My first marker was a bt omega, i had the vest with bottle on my back and everything, thought i was rambos sister. Then after a few days of play i thought to myself 'mr teddy picker, your getting your hose snagged up on trees, your backs so heavy even quasimodo wouldnt envy you and your talking to yourself in 3rd person'
Then i looked at my missus and realised we were both having the same problem, we both wanted to be lighter and tighter. Now i have a little shiny one that im not afraid to show my friends. Never looked back... X

Last edited:

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
My first marker was a bt omega, i had the vest with bottle on my back and everything, thought i was rambos sister. Then after a few days of play i thought to myself 'mr teddy picker, your getting your hose snagged up on trees, your backs so heavy even quasimodo wouldnt envy you and your talking to yourself in 3rd person'
Then i looked at my missus and realised we were both having the same problem, we both wanted to be lighter and tighter. Now i have a little shiny one that im not afraid to show my friends. Never looked back... X
We are still talking about markers arn't we????????

;)

Reactions: TurkishSmurf

polar bears

Carlisle Paintball
Sep 2, 2013
Carlisle, UK
If there is something I don't like about it or want to change then I would, I modified my Egg hopper seeing as it's hanging together with electrical tape, 2 screws and the cap :D, and anything else would be to improve it.

Reactions: MorphMann