Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why you pimp your marker.....

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Stock is a dirty word...

I think it depends on the marker - some lend themselves to a little upgrading. Older Timmys for example, or adding a proper board into de markers. Others, like the Ego, are hard to improve from stock...

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
never had a gun annoed im more of a guy that has to have matching hopper, gun and bottle colours lol.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Nothing wrong with that! Same here, wouldn't pay to anno a marker, but I have turned many good deals down, because they didn't match my team kit. I would also happily spend a small fortune on a hopper purely because it matched.

Reactions: BDswarveP

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
Nothing wrong with that! Same here, wouldn't pay to anno a marker, but I have turned many good deals down, because they didn't match my team kit. I would also happily spend a small fortune on a hopper purely because it matched.
tell me about it lol :p

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
im with you guys there i run a vamped lv1, dye rotor cubix red, and a red GI sports 68/450, white dye i4 just need some co ordinated playing gear now. because atm im all camo/green and the marker set up sticks out like a sore thumb so no need to be all camo in the woods anymore.