Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why's Henry Tutt banned????

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Guys, I sold a bottle to Henry TUTT on here, and he'd paid and everything, but was claiming he hadn't received it when I sent it first class last week. I've tried to contact him to resolve the issue, but its showing him as banned....any reason why????

Cheers??

Karl

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Guys, I sold a bottle to Henry TUTT on here, and he'd paid and everything, but was claiming he hadn't received it when I sent it first class last week. I've tried to contact him to resolve the issue, but its showing him as banned....any reason why????

Cheers??

Karl
I dont know anything about this person but id be very careful with this as we've had scams in the past where people pay for an item, receive it but claim they havnt then you refund them. Track the parcel mate if I was you.

Karlito

Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Cancel the last....I've just seen that Dusty sorted him out for some tomfoolery yesterday! I had a feeling he was lying after I spoke to his local delivery office! Cheers

Reactions: PBWill

renie

Mar 2, 2008
if you have proof of postage I wouldn't worry about it, its quite clear he's a little tw@t

Reactions: Karlito

Karlito

Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Funny you should mention that....paypal dispute has now disappeared after he has 'found' the item in his safe place! Hate bell-end's!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gadget

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Funny you should mention that....paypal dispute has now disappeared after he has 'found' the item in his safe place! Hate bell-end's!!!!!!!!
Sounds like the double-dealing little weasel was trying to have your eyes out fella