Wii.......is it really a load of crap

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Kitty, we're not "fattys" just cuddly.:D

Yes that's the thing, what a load of bo//ocks
I also like the term Pleasently Plump ;):D

But some of the Wii games are alright, but some other ones get quite boring very fast because they're just too repetitive :(

das_ist

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2008
the mond, n yorks
ive had a wii since the day of release and still love it. the price of the wii is incredible compared to the price for the ps3. and the games are more inventive. i cant wait till they bring some more decent games out for the wii

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
In this age when electronics have improved to such a level that literally anything can be made, where is virtual reality, where are the games that made you physically jump away from the screen.

Doom with the sound played through your amplifier, now that was exciting but it was at least 15 years ago. Where are wii going with gaming consoles, back to chuckie egg by the looks of it.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Nintendo say that in the future you could have your Wii linked to your GP to show your fitness levels and help with any injury rehabilitation..think about that in it's real context.

So Tom ..Childish it is definitely not,the games may be simple but the connotations are huge.
I can just see the headlines................ "wii saves geeks waistline"

All the worlds obese to by new amazing wii product, the definitive cure for those extra pounds. No need to worry about the excess of xmas, buy your kids a wii and they'll be healthier than every other antisocial nerd.

FFS, it's a board with a few sensors in it, connected to a posh calculator.

Have wii all gone simple, wii are the consumer demand better products.

Huge connotations.........................a weighing scale linked to a gaming console, cures cancer, i think not. Somehow i think it's ability to cure the worlds health problems are just a tad limited.:)

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
Games are meant to be fun to play. It seems game developers these days are putting too much effort into making games look good, and have some seriously complicated story line. They are no fun anymore.

Nintendo have always paid more attention to making games fun. They do look a bit childish, and their games always look cartoony, but they are fun!!!!! Nothing complicated, just nice, pure, fun!!!!!!!!!!

FUN! (i dunno if I said that word enough, so there's another one)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Games are meant to be fun to play. It seems game developers these days are putting too much effort into making games look good, and have some seriously complicated story line. They are no fun anymore.

Nintendo have always paid more attention to making games fun. They do look a bit childish, and their games always look cartoony, but they are fun!!!!! Nothing complicated, just nice, pure, fun!!!!!!!!!!

FUN! (i dunno if I said that word enough, so there's another one)
I can't argue aginst it's fun factor, but i suppose it's where each persons fun level is set at.:)