The Home Of European Paintball

Wildcats Recruiting

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Hi guys

The wildcats and Wildfire are recruiting for 2010 and beyond.

We started as a small group of players way back in 2003/4 playing the PA league, and have moved around the various tournaments since then.

We aim to have fun playing ball and compete at whatever level we can.

We have had support from very good companies, such as Lips, Planet and randon photography.

Now training out of the midlands, at bassets pole and Uttoxeter, we feel it is time to help bring players into the sport, and well build a brighter future for the wildcats and paintball in general.

We look to train once a month or more, and develop new, and old tallent to a level they want to attain.

So, if you are looking to tryout for a team, wanna play some fun paintball, then give me or toecutter a shout on here.

Next planned days, suppair sunday(you need to book in)
20th december uttoxeter, need to let me know asap, so i can get paint ordered.

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Guys do not miss out on a awsome oppertunity if you want to start playing ball with a awsome bunch of guys!
You will
Bleed
Sweat
and cry here you will learn lots of useful things
Also a great bunch to have a laugh if you want to play ball:)

G

Gassy

Like Dextrus says this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team run by experienced players who play paintball the right way.

The Wildcats are a credit to UK paintball.

Good luck for 2010 Lads

Gassy and Mrs G.

and you never know,you may get a chance to play with the kitcats;)

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Just like to echo what dex and gassy have said but apart from that the only thing they have missed is that rob smells of male area a little bit :p

Grab the chance whilst you can guys