Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wildwoodz Christmas Charity scenario event

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Announcing the Wildwoodz Christmas Charity Scenario Event.
At: Wildwoodz paintball, Nr Inverness.

Date: Sunday 21st December

Santa Vs Grinch

Fancy Dress is encouraged but not compulsory...

The booking office will be open in about a weeks time for this event and numbers once again will be limited to 80.
After such a successful Scenario event 9 days ago I have already got a lot of players wanting to play, so put the date in your diary.

Marshalling will be done by volunteers and hopefully we will have enough to allow for marshalls to play too, by rotation. Please let me know (by message) if you are willing to marshall during the day.

There will be an auction for charity and I would ask that all players bring a seasonal or paintball item that can be auctioned off with all the proceeds going to Macmillan Nurses charity. So clear out your old paintballers kit, or go and buy a box of choc's , spirits, crackers etc.

If any readers want to donate gear for the auction then please get in touch...

Once I know numbers I hope to arrange for suitable refreshments and grub to be on site to help keep the chill out Free of Charge!.

more details will follow in about 1 weeks time...

Merry games!

milsimm

Spray and Pray!
Sep 1, 2008
Sounds great! Probably won't be able to make it though :( But you never know. By the way, what is the minimum age to play at Wildwoodz? I have an 11 year old brother, but he has his own marker etc and plays regularly.

Last edited:

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
:D i beter start saving for this auction then lol.

sadly i just sold a rake of my gear i wasnt using on here :eek: but ill find something to be auctioned ;)

UC Smegpot

Rocket fingers
Sep 17, 2008
Doncaster, UK
certianly count me in!

I'll have a spare few bits about, and i'll get saving some cash!

C'mon guys If nor for the festive spirit, then to waste the marshals! :p
Only joking, it's all for a good cause.

Many thanks danny