Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

will a different barrel improve my ego 07's accuracy?

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
hi. i was playing the other day and the paint was swerving everywhere.i cheked that i had no breaks in the gun or the barrel,it was not windy and the paint was fine ,im currently using the stock barrel that is came with wich is a .693 and ive been told that the bore size is to big for my barrel but i dont know .
thanks in advance for the help :)

G

Gassy

1st off check your detents are not worn or missing.

Seen it loads of times.

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
they seem fine ,nice and springy still , i havent used it that much .but should i get a new barrel ?

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
well

i bought a barrel kit for mine as i thought the same but found that when the balls were cold the kit barrel was not too good but when warm worked mint m8 try a un1tek barrel kit loads come up on here gives you a lot more scope m8 or there is the sl barrel kit bit more money

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Barrel kit

Plenty of barrel kits out there bud , with just a .693 barrel pretty restricts you in the winter as alot of paint tends to vary in size .

I currently have a stiffi mamba kit left forsale in my large sales thread , these are over £120 new and a bargain at £60 .. has a dink the the alloy cage around the front but hasn't damaged the barrel in anyway, comes with 4 veriants in backs.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Did you look at the paint you were using on the day? Most poor accuracy comes from either paint breaks (you know it's not that) or dimpled/inconsistently sized paint.
Overboring will affect your accuracy somewhat, but it is definitely not going to swerve your paint all over the place. For reference, probably 17 of our 20 regular players overbore, and any seriously poor accuracy has always been a paint issue.
Check the inside of your barrel for nicks, make sure the step in the barrel (the join between the tip and the back) is clean and uniform all the way around.