Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

will a mini rear grip fit an axe?

steenmachine

There is no spoon
May 15, 2013
peterborough
boneyourmother.com
Lent my half wit baffoon of a friend my axe last weekend and when it came back to me the solenoid was stuck. I stripped it down and reset it and noticide what had caused the problem. My ex-friend had managed to drop the gun directly onto the side of the handle smashing the plastic inside the grip (didn't notice straight away because its held together by the rubberand looks fine unless u look closely) and impacting the solenoid. When i speak to him for the last time ever in a few days i will be demanding compensation for a replacement (this one has lost its structural integrity and will be prone to the same problem reoccuring) but i cant find axe rear grips anywhere... however i can find plenty of custom mini grips... will these fit?? or does anyone know where i can find an axe rear grip??

Many Thanks

An Angry Man

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
I think they fit but I cannot be certain. I think if you have a really good look around you should be able to pick an axe grip up. Maybe phone just or lips. They could get you one in.

Reactions: steenmachine

steenmachine

There is no spoon
May 15, 2013
peterborough
boneyourmother.com
I think they fit but I cannot be certain. I think if you have a really good look around you should be able to pick an axe grip up. Maybe phone just or lips. They could get you one in.
thank you sir, i shall give them a ring at a more reasonable hour. they might know if the minis fit as well cuz if they do there are some cool ones i'd have instead