Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will angels ever be as accurate as cockers?

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Manning, No worries mate!

I'll reply before he does!!!! :D

Doo-Doo brown from Fusion's Freak equipped, AKA merlin cocker is however very consistant +/- 1-2 over the chrono! Same sort of consistancy I usually get with my Angel and freak. :D

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
r u tryin to tell me that all guns go the same distance if they r set to the same velocity?
if u r u dont know ****. Im not tryin to say im the most experienced player around but i know that some markers have better range than others.

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Originally posted by matt bryant
r u tryin to tell me that all guns go the same distance if they r set to the same velocity?
if u r u dont know ****. Im not tryin to say im the most experienced player around but i know that some markers have better range than others.
Nope sorry mate, all guns set at the same velocity will have the same range! unless you're talking about tipman flatline barrel or mag with z body (slip plate) or anything else that produces back spin.

May I reccomend some physics lessons!

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
And quite which laws of physics support your assumption that these people "don't know ****".

That'll be a big fat zero if you are talking about any "standard" paintball marker. Obviously Mannings comment on Flatlines etc is an expection.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
The only thing I have to say on the Subject is:

The marker is only as accurate as the person using it. You can have the same marker in the hands of 2 different people with 2 different styles and one or the other isn't going to like it. No matter how much the marker and barrel cost!

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
so y do back players use cockers u stupid ****s?
if they went the same range then theyed use angels for the speed.
I cant believe wot i am hearing
u r sayin a spyder compact going at 290 fps will go the same range as an sfl going at 290 fps
u lot r mad or just ****ing stupid

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
u r sayin a spyder compact going at 290 fps will go the same range as an sfl going at 290 fps
Well, actually - yes it will, and no I'm not mad or stupid :)

Now whether the syder is as consistant as the SFL as so every single shot goes the same distance that's another matter.

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
so y do back players use cockers u stupid ****s?
if they went the same range then theyed use angels for the speed.
I cant believe wot i am hearing
u lot r mad or just ****ing stupid
I can't believe anyone would be so stupid as to voice that sort opinion on a public board why on earth make yourself look like that stupid!!!

Paul.