Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will angels ever be as accurate as cockers?

Manning26

Holy crap!

I feel somewhat responsible for this, I'm very sorry if I came off rude in my post earlier, it wasn't my intent. I've seen many articles about this very subject, and results from actual tests, so I was a bit surprised to still see so many people who have remained in the dark over this.

Listen, it's okay to disagree, and I enjoy a little needling at times, but this was stupid. If you're so certain about this, we can meet and compare your 'Cocker to my Angel. After we settle that, then perhaps we can settle this problem you have controlling yourself. Your ignorance is a weakness, do not compensate by attempting to bully your opponent. Your unfocused anger has been redirected back at you, showing nothing more than your foolishness, so I would suggest dropping it, and possibly learning more about which you speak.

Good day, all.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Does it matter??

Hi guys.

You can't beat a good old fashioned scrap can you?!

Cockers? Angels? What ever floats your boat baby. I gotta admit I've had 2 Eclipse Cockers and they have been the sh1t basically, absolutely freakin' awesome in fact BUT, guess what, I'm swapping my Eclipse 2K for a Dark Angel. Weird eh? I've never had an electro before and everytime I've used one I've had sh1t loads of fun, accuracy? Range? I don't care. Ok that's a bit of a lie, my Cocker is unreal, distance and accuracy are great and for ball on ball consistency the Cocker is unbeaten, BUT (another but) I haven't used an electro game in game out so I may or may not change my stand on that. You can keep all your tech details for me, I know it's important to have a basic understanding of how your marker works but you can get too carried away with that sh1t and never learn to shoot it effectively. Great tech, sh1t player, I don't wanna be that. You want range? Bigger barrel and teach yourself to aim your marker higher, more bps? Learn to shoot the lil' b1tch as fast as you can within it's capabilities.

Simple.

Manning!! You tha' buddhist dude!! Anger makes the individual weak. Do not confuse anger with aggression.

By the way, has everyone seen our web site?? www.k2paintball.co.uk we've got a cracking lil' forum (the outpost)

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
I think you should chill guys.

Are you a personal friend to Harry by the way Matt? or in the same physics class as you both seem to agree on everything so far

inbreeding?

i mean how stupid is calling the thread "Will angels ever be as accurate as cockers?"

Also the other guy seems to have some sort of special needs?

ok heres an arguement for the other side..

Some guns deform the ball more than others(due to way bolt moves/air pressure), meaning different guns have different accuracy, even with identical paint/barrel...

keep arguing guys, i feed off your anger................

Manning26

LOL, John, you're such an ass. As far as your ball distortion arguement goes, Tom Kaye proved that to be a myth also. The only time the ball gets distorted is on final impact, Bud. So you can save your cash by NOT getting the aftermarket venturi bolt you thought you'd like to have, 'cause it won't help ya'. For the record though, I prefer the old foamie Automag bolt over the new foamie-less fare, not that that really has anything to do with what we're talking about. So, uh...yeah, catch you later, I suppose. Take care John;) .

Im not actually a fool you know.
If you read the first reply to this thread i said this "Paint to barrel match is the only proven cause of more or less accuracy in a gun!!! "

I just like to see people argue, manning u know u do too. admit it :D

PS i have an Angel and untill im proven wrong its as accurate as any other gun
Just alot faster +it looks dam sweet....

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
yeh sorry about all the arguin ive been doing. I mean theres not many of us that play this sport soo all of us that do should stick together.

sorry :D