Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

will have about £200/220 to spend on a Gun, Which one recomended

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
Currently i have a Auto cocker Pro stock, and basically I want to upgrade, just wondering what gun I should be hunting for in my price range at the moment I think I could sell on the Pro stock around about for £60/65 extra so a couple around £200 to £220 and £260/£280ish

many thanks for any recommended,

By the way I would generally prefer a more well known reliable make as i don't like fiddling with stuff as I brake them lol

ELVIS

Gun For Hire SouthEast UK
Jun 28, 2006
South East
www.arsepaintballing.co.nr
depends if you fancy Second hand or first hand ??

but to get some idea about markers i tend to go on the www.pbreview.com website and have a little read up on ALL markers, just put the price range you want and it will bring up all markers within you budget and also it includes customer reviews aswell ...

Hope this helps ??

:D

smart parts ion

if you want a nice reliable tournament level marker for a decent price i reccomend a smart parts ion! there is no point in shelling out thousands for a marker if your only gonna use it a few times and then get fed up with it (which we all hope you dont!) i have an ion and i love it plus it was only £150 new and there are always plenty of upgrades on here going at a decent price. i was on a bit of a budget so it was great for me but that is my personal opinion! in the end it is up 2 u what type of marker you get but either way there are loads to choose from so its whatever suits you!

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
cheers for info sorry to say bin there broke that lol,

I liked the gun just generally want something more higher class ( no offence to ION owners there great guns) with a second hand i do get alot more for money so ive seen personally