Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will i get destroyed?

Jan 5, 2016
Crak lads,iv played a couple of times with rental gear,got a bravo one with e-grip as a present, Planning doing a walk on start of Feb but looking at the site photos most people look like pro speedballers,Am I likely to get obliterated?

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Don't worry about what they look like it could be a case of all the gear no idea just go and enjoy yourself you will soon be upgrading your gun though and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it its just what most of us do
So get out there and enjoy
Good luck mate
P.S you may want to include ladies as they play and use this forum to

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
One more thing if you haven't already done so get yourself a decent mask with a thermal lens less fogging if any at all

Alansonit

Apr 12, 2015
If it makes you feel any better I just bought my first proper set of gear and going for my first walkon soon. So there are noobs in disguise!

Jan 5, 2016
Hi,yip was thinking about the marker situation, the tippmanns a heavy beast,it seems solid and can cycle at a fair rate,like shooting with the stock in the shoulder too,but not so handy for crawling about with. Will see how it goes but having doubts about it already.Masks sorted got a descent jt.Anyhow thanks lads (and apologies to any ladettes for not addressing you in my 1st post :) )

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Of course you get blasted into next week,I know I'm new and the guys seem to have a blast popping me.ive pretty much got everything I need or at least want now.weather you think I look the biz or not,there's 13 year olds laughing at me :ROFLMAO:

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
Already mentioned by another post, but just keep playing and you'll improve.

Where abouts are you based?

Valsun

Jan 2, 2016
I am fairly new to the game my self, but figured out pretty quick that gear doesn't make you good. I am already onto my second marker though. This is gonna end up being an expensive hobby =)