Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will my marker do the job????

banton

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Hi All, This is my second ever marker, my first was a game face Vexor (blush) but now Im trying to get serious!!!!

Its an Eclipse BM2k with 1.1ltr 4500psi Air America Armageddon, Delrin bolt and Infinity Barrel, with a Revvie Hopper.

Are there any cheap enhancements you could recommend?
Will this marker be ok for starting out in tourneys?

Thoughts and views appreciated!

Adam

Pic

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/climb_mount_nitaka_uk/detail?.dir=/e806&.dnm=eb0d.jpg&.src=ph

PS let me know if the pic link does not work! Cheers!

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
the set up you got there is fine m8,however if you feel at a later date that your rof(rate of fire)isnt fast enuff then yes upgrade to an egg 2 or even if you have the cash,an empire reloader b/halo b

another thing lose the drop forward m8 it dont help,and it's so last millenium,get a rail put on;) :D :D

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
he should have a drop forward if thats whats comfortable for him, i dont like rails as i find them uncomfy to use, yet thousands would say they are more comfortable. its all down to preference.

unless your a fashion tart of course...;)

stark

Apr 25, 2003
London, UK
tamber.com
Not much point getting and Egg. The stock LCD boards are dog slow (max of 7 cps). You could get a vortex impeller for your Revy that should give you a whole 2 cps more!

As for upgrades, you could get a new ASA and a more modern regulator. The stock reg is passable but if its seen heavy use the main spring will be worn out and Eclipse/ICD dont make spares for that reg any more. If paintball are dropping out of the end of your barrel you could splash out on a new detent as well.

banton

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
And also..... Jeez Im such a noob!!!! With my old marker it could be cocked and dry fired with no co2 attatched. This marker does not cock, is that because its electronic? The bolt moves, just dosent lock. I havent aired it up yet! Im so embarrased.......

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
air source adapter: basically its where the air is screwed in and presses the pin on the bottle.

nothing is wrong with drop forwards. some people say rails are easy to shoot whilst running, some people say there not. it depends on your technique, stance and how comfortable it feels.

pm stark he seems to know what hes on about.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
he wrote...
Originally posted by banton
Thanks for all the comments so far, just 2 questions! Whats an ASA? And whats wrong with drop forwards?
Cheers!
Ad
i answered his question...to which you replied....

Originally posted by Team Impulse Rambo
he didnt ask what it did or what it's use was he wants to know what is rong with his drop forward
erm...are you stupid, i suggest you go to a library, rent out a book, learn to read it, then once read, insert it up your arse...and frig yourself with it - preferably to it bleeds. other than that have a nice day :rolleyes:.

p.s. the "hmmm" bit as your post subject pissed me off. which is not a wise thing to do. :cool: perhaps a little thought as to what you have typed and how it will come across is needed next time you post.