Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

will this do

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
your best bet is to ask about on here.. im sure for £200 you can pick up a 3k steely tank ion and a hopper, maybe even a mask aswell ??

nikky

Dec 9, 2008
i have just been offered a smart parts ion with lots of up's ect 4 barrels mask pot pack and that i think il go for that lots of people are saying ions are good starter markers just need a 2k tank and pants and tops then ;-)

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
the ion is nice but ur looking at £40 for a cheapo air tank and £25 for a mask on top

but saying that the mask with the slg aint that great

nikky

Dec 9, 2008
what you think of a spyder fenix with evolution 2 hopper wrapped tank pots barrel mask ect need new reg tho
all for £190ish
spyder fenix are good markers yeah i read reviews and it has a good mark like
nik

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
what you think of a spyder fenix with evolution 2 hopper wrapped tank pots barrel mask ect need new reg tho
all for £190ish
spyder fenix are good markers yeah i read reviews and it has a good mark like
nik
I like a few others try not to think about spyder phoenix...:D
The Ion looks very good for the money,and the price has dropped.
Y0u can get a brand new steel tank for just oner £40 so you will get one cheaper secondhand.
Take the advice given by the previous posters ION's are reliable,fast firing and easy to repair;parts and techy knowledge concerning them on here abounds.;)

biigjim

all the gear no idea
Sep 6, 2008
sunny hertfordshie
hehehe yeah i picked up a couple of bog standard ions for 65-70 quid a piece. in fairness one is actually in pieces right now on my living room floor as i try and cram it into a p90 shell. lol. however they are a great starter marker, cheap to buy and upgradeable as hell. you can spend 20 quid here and there when you get some spare cash and its a good way to learn your way round a marker