The Home Of European Paintball

Winter Series Round 4 23rd January

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Winter Series Round 4 23rd January

Back for the New Year and hopefully snow free, judging by interest so far I expect this to fill up fast, as always preference will be given to deposited teams and regular customers

With limited hours we will be capping this event at 16 teams.

All teams who attended previous rounds will also receive a A4 framed team photo on the day, looking forward to seeing you all there once again.

Don't forget that we will be running in association with Dye Europe the very popular Tommy Gun Experience, you chance to train with Tommy on the day completely free for competing teams. info. Booking for this will be up later this week on super5ives.com

Changes to the rof to 10.5bps for this season, as well as the divisional structure, please tell me what division you would like when booking in

Kitch

Divisions:
M5

Hybrid
Southern Pirates (C)
Double Vision (C)
The Brotherhood
Care Bears (C)
Rage (C)
Rampage

Race to 3
Demo Squad (C)
Fenix
Kinetic (C)
Cartel (C)
Fever Green (C)
Quake
Fever Black

Expected Teams:

chaotic Rampage
Rage
Care Bears
Mindful Violence
Over the Hill
SOS Paintball
Plan B2
Demo sqd jnrs
Broken
Birmingham Uni
Fraternity
Relentless Kidz
Phoenix
Plan B
Yo Mamma
In2deep
Care Bears B
Demo Sqd 2
Maidenhead T
Demo Sqd
Evil Addiction
Relentless
MH3
Shock 2
Shock 3
Tigers Siberian
Misfits
Ratz
Rampage
The Men Who Share with Goats (or whatever Dicky's team is called this month)
MCN
Snatch

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
hello

Am attending Winter event on 23rd and as ive not been to site before just wanted to check if it was grass or astro. Just so can sort out footwear.

Cheers

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
What a brilliant day. Thanks to Kitch for putting on a great day yet again. How he keeps the rain away I do not know. Big thanks to Kinetic for a truly amazing race 2 3 belter and even bigger thanks to Ade from fever for being our pod bitch!

Tim
DV

Reactions: Dr Fingers