Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

With wet weather where can I play indoor tournament paintball?

RedishPaintballVet

Semi-retired
Aug 10, 2007
Warrington
Hi All,

I am based in Manchester so I am considering trying out the Northern Quarter site following the feedback from threads on here on where is good to play tournament.

Looking outside I can see it is chucking it down and it is windy.. hardy ideal playing conditions for playing paintball! In winter we can expect more of this weather I suspect.

Therefore, can anyone recommend any good 'indoor' alternatives for tournament paintball? Or do I just pray the day I pick will be ok, lol.

Thanks,

Redish.

RedishPaintballVet

Semi-retired
Aug 10, 2007
Warrington
Hitting the search button has revealed 'Coseley' have own gunner nights on tuesdays, which is indoor but I doubt I can get there by 5:30pm unless I book half a day off work lol. It would be nice if it was on a weekend!

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
In the rain and cold is the only way to play paintball!

Erm, im having a gues that the phoenix indoor will be on at the end of the year, so if ya fell like playing an indoor tournament, thats ya best bet!

xx

point-blank

Durham Dv8
Aug 20, 2006
Manchester, UK
indoor paintball

hey yeh. like the guy above me said, i live 10 mins from the duki paintball indoor arena. it aint supair, its theme is more tyres and bunkers like that.
every 2 weeks is the walk on on a tuesday night 7:00 till 10:30.
hope this helps.
stu-shogun factory team

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
If you don't mind traveling ... I have heard that preston trax (the one at preston docks) now has an indoor game area because it is usually so windy there the balls just fly off. I have only heard they have an indoor area though. If nobody can confirm ... google is your friend.