Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Won't let me post for sale

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
ye my posts keep dissapering for example: yesterday i was on 21 posts now i'm back down to the teens, what's going on???!!!
It would suggest that your posts were considered speed posting... some new members try to speed post to gain access to the classifieds. The Admins frown on this...

kirky997

Apr 6, 2014
Lincolnshire
the problem occured when i logged on to my peripheral device at the same time. i then posted posts on my desktop and logged off i then went back to my mobile saw that i had some missing posts logged back on and i still had the same amount of posts.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
the problem occured when i logged on to my peripheral device at the same time. i then posted posts on my desktop and logged off i then went back to my mobile saw that i had some missing posts logged back on and i still had the same amount of posts.
many users will access the site via multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet etc)... posts will not "disappear" due to that

your current count is still less than 21 which infers posts have been deleted

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
They were deleted as I deemed them speed posting to gain access to the classifieds.
E.G, posting a row of smilies as a reply and posting 6 consecutive replies to a post.

If gaining access to the classifieds is so important may I suggest you become a plat member, or post constructive replies or relevant answers to questions asked.

Reactions: alexd